The ordinary outdoor sleeping bag has come a long way and The Coleman North Rim 0-Degree Mummy Bag epitomizes all that the latest technology has to offer and has been designed in such a way that it can keep you warm even at 0 degrees F. It uses hollow core, Coletherm insulation to provide warmth and excellent comfort at extreme temperatures.
The bags are designed with ComfortSmart technology and and feature the ZipPlow which prevents the zipper from snagging by plowing the fabric away from the zipper. It also come with Roll Control which enables you to lock the bag in place for easy rolling. The FiberLock increases durability by keeping the insulation in place and the ThermoLock helps in keeping you warmer by reducing the heat loss through the zipper. Lastly the Comfort Cuff is used over your face to keep your face warm. This bag has a Certified Temperature Rating so it is tested for accuracy in temperature depending on the use of the bag.
1. Measures 32 inches by 82 inches so it can accommodate most people
2. 60 ounces of Coletherm insulation keeps you warm at low temperatures
3. The diamond ripstop cover and durable polyester will resist tears
4. Double batt or pre-cut insulation enables proper quilt construction to eliminate cold spots
5. The chest baffles are insulated to retain heat inside the bag
6. Chilly drafts are blocked by the insulated draft tube
7. Two way zipper for maximum ventilation
8. Comes with 5 year limited warranty
• Protect you in extreme temperatures
• It is very comfortable and adjusts to most body sizes
• The semi designed hood covers the head and provides warmth
• There is a sack for items like socks and cell phones
• Can be machine washed
• It is bulky and heavy to handle
• It cannot accommodate large people.
The Coleman North Rim 0-Degree Mummy Bag Review: 4.6/5