The Coleman Green Valley Cool-Weather Sleeping Bag is a great product to consider for cool-weather camping. This sleeping bag is constructed of polyester and lined with cotton flannel. It measures 33in wide by 75in long. It is perfect for someone up to 5’11” tall. It is the ideal sleeping bag for temperatures ranging from 50 degrees, down to 30 degrees. With it’s 3 pounds of Coletherm insulation, this sleeping bag will keep you warm in cold temperatures. The Green Valley sleeping bag is also easy to store, with a pull string for quick storing. The comfort cuff surrounds your face for increased comfort. Comfort Lock keeps the sleeping bag insulated with heat and makes it very durable. The zip plow keeps the fabrics from getting caught in the zipper, which we all know can be a pain. The Green Valley sleeping bag also has an unbelievable warranty. All Coleman products have a warranty on all manufacturing defects and tears. Green Valley also offers a limited 5 year warranty on this sleeping bag.
- Roll Control- Locks bag in place for easier rolling and storing.
- Zip Plow- keeps fabric away from zipper. This can be helpful to avoid the common snags when trying to zip your sleeping bag.
- Fiberlock- Keeps heat insulated for a warmer nights sleep and makes sleeping bag more durable.
- Thermolock- Keeps heat from escaping through the zipper. Heat has been escaping through the zippers for years. Now with the new Thermolock technology, that will be a thing of the past.
- Temperature Rating- Tested for ideal temperature use. This bag has had multiple lab test, making sure it is useable in the approved temperature range. (30 degrees to 50 degrees)
- Zipper Glide Tailoring- Zipper glides smoothly around corners when zipping up or down.
- Comfort Cuffs- surrounds your face for incredible softness, acting as a pillow.
- 3 pounds of Coletherm insulation
- Very comfortable
- Easy to store
- Affordable price
- Too large for long hikes
- Too short for people over 6′ tall
Coleman Green Valley Cool-Weather Sleeping Bag Review 4.5/5